The award winning ultralight (44g) titanium portable camping stove is extremely strong, with a very fuel efficient flame that can make a disposable butane canister last for several days, a necessity for any camper or hiker this year. The titanium alloy has high thermostability and anticorrosion properties, is compact and durable for use in all conditions.
- Size: Small, foldable titanium alloy support frame, capable of withstanding high temperatures
- Set-Up: Easy to set up and ideal for camping, backpacking, overnight trips and many other outdoor activities
- Material: Titanium Alloy. Dimensions: Unfolded 88mm x 67mm & folded 37mm x 52mm
- Power: 2800W (Boils 1L water in 3.5 minutes)
- Compatible Pot/Pan Size: Diameter
Awards and Reviews
- Gold Winner – 2013 IPSO Awards
- 5 Star Review by ultralightoutdoorgear.co.uk
- 5 Star Review by gearbest.com
DURABILITY: Base made from an extremely lightweight and strong titanium alloy, which can withstand high temperatures and prevent heat dissipation
EASY-TO-USE: Connect the Propane/Butane (canister not included) to the gas valve by screwing on. A built-in flame wheel allows you to adjust the flame as needed, to simmer up to the boil
ULTRA-LIGHT WEIGHT: The stove is ultra light weighing 44g, with 2800W of power produced
STABLE DESIGN: The serrated supports maximize friction between the portable gas stove and the camping cookware. This makes the stove more stable, and durable in all types of weather conditions.
COMPACT: Easy to fold, collapsing in to the size of a lipstick. Folded it measures 37mm x 52mm unfolded it measures 88mm x 67mm
There are no reviews yet.